Meterathi is the capital of the Erathis Empire.
The City itself is built in a series of 4 concentric, ring-shaped walls, centered around a massive spire known as Erathis’ Gavel. The walls were built higher as each outer ring was added. The higher above ground level and further from the center you get, the nicer the buildings are, and the wealthier the people are.
City Areas (Center Outward):
- Erathis’ Gavel – The Central Spire and seat of Government for the Empire.
- Central Slums
- Pauper’s Perimeter – Border wall around the Slums
- Inner Region
- Inner Wall
- Middle Region
- Middle Wall
- Outer Region
- Outer Wall
- High Town – Occupying the Outer Wall and the Upper Reaches of the Middle Wall
- Mid Town – Occupying the Lower Reaches of the Outer Region, the majority of the Middle Wall, the entire Middle Region and the Upper Reaches of the Inner Wall
- Low Town – Occupying the Lower Reaches of the Inner Wall and the Inner Region
- Central Slums – Contained in the center of the Inner Region by the Pauper’s Perimeter, immediately adjacent to the Central Spire
- Erathis’ Eyes – The Judges, enforcers of the ruling Hierocracy
- Penumbral Knights – Insurgent group aligned against the Hierocracy
- Amaranthine Order – Adventurer Guild filled with a variety of different people
- People’s Blades – Unofficial law enforcement in Low Town
- Arcanus – Organization dedicated to finding and protecting magical artifacts
- Chevaleresse Epee – Vigilante Group comprised entirely of female members
Places of Interest: